|• charlyrobot CNR2 micro-step digital control.
• 3 interpolated electronic axes.
• Communication: RS232C.
• Power supply: 230 V single phase.
• Installed power: 2 kW with HF spindle 1,1 kW.
|• Stepped motors, micro-step management.
• Ball screw diameter 12 mm with a thread of 5 mm on X, Y and Z.
• Guides by prismatic rails with ball recirculation shoes on X and Y.
• Protection of axes by lip seals on X, Y and Z.
• Greaser on guide shoe and drive ball screw bushing.
• Micro lubrication.
|• Integral cover with 180° vision, very bright.
• Compliant with the European Directive “machine n° 98/37/CE”.
• “Punch button” type emergency stop.
• Cover opening detection.
• Electromagnetic cover locking, controlled by the spindle.
|Stroke in XYZ||310x220x160 mm|
|Table size||375x330 mm|
|Architecture||Fixed gantry with mobile table in Y|
|Structure||Tack welded steel|
|Passage between column||450 mm|
|Passage under gantry||115 mm|
|Passage under spindle nose (1.1 kW)||165 mm|
|Maximum speed||100 mm/s|
|Maximum feed rate||100 mm/s|
|Standard motorization||Stepper motors of 90 Ncm|
|Machine dimension with cover (WxDxH)||620x850x730 mm|
|Weight with cover||Approx. 81 kg|