- Popular model with resolution of 0.001 g/cm3. (Upgraded from previous model MD-200S)
- Compact body and accurate density measurement for solid and liquid samples.
- Minimum density and volume resolution 0.001 g/cm3.
- Maximum measuring range up to 300 g.
- Smoother and easier operation with redesigned vessel that features chemical resistant Styrol technology.
- Only 10 seconds to complete a test.
- Able to measure the rate change of density and volume.
- Results can be analyzed with Comparator mode.
- Optional Setting mode is available for unknown samples or new material development.
- Easy connection to PC with equipped RS232 interface.
LIQUID MODE: (Optional kit required)
- Able to measure compensated liquid density.
|Sample Types||Solid, Liquid|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||190x218x170 mm|
|Accessories||Tweezers, Thermometer, 200g Calibration Weight, Steel Angle, AC Adapter, RS232 interface, Airtight windshield|